Website Update Done!

 The update actually went more smoothly than I was expecting. Both Rod's Lair and the Girls From T.N.A. sites are up and running!

I will most likely be doing some "fine-tuning" over the next week or so, but it will be minor stuff like adjusting the colors for links, text, and such on pages where it is needed.

The Art and Photo pages on the main site (Rod's Lair) are gone for now, but I'll be looking into getting updated versions of those back up in the next several weeks.

I've started doing a little work out back on the patio area as well. I've removed the old plywood siding from the area closest to the house, and will be replacing it soon. I have all the screens installed as well. I hope to get a screen door attached later on.

That pretty much wraps things up today..

Comments

Popular Posts