Latest Updates..

 The kitchen is pretty much done, finally. All I need to do now is install a threshold between the kitchen and dining room. I'm going to have to custom make one, as the only things available from Lowes / Home Depot / Menard's are too thin, too long, too high, or too expensive. Here's the entrance to the kitchen as it is now - hopefully I'll get this done in a few days. The bathroom door has a similar appearance (I re-tiled it a few months ago), so I'll make custom thresholds for both at the same time.

I started on the patio / storage area out back today. I did some framing, and got 4 of the 6 custom screens I made installed.


I'll install the remaining 2 screens once I make repairs on the west side where the wood had some problems with rot. I'll be replacing / repairing the water damage on this side. I've already begun tearing out the bad wood siding.

And so, work continues... I'll be concentrating on exterior work while the weather is still good (but hot and humid), and leave any larger interior jobs for winter.

Comments

Popular Posts