Updates and Changes (Maybe)

 Just to let the 1 or 2 people that actually read this thing know.....

I did finally figure out where to find my stats on readers / followers. It was depressing to put it mildly.  Like, "Why do I bother?"

It got me to thinking (which is generally dangerous) and considering that in all the time I've had Blogger as part of my website package with GoDaddy, I've never really spent any time exploring it, and using it to it's full potential.

Right now, I'm watching my bud, Jay (WPGuru) and learning a few new tricks!

  

Anyway, I'm going to be spending more time exploring Blogger. So if things start changing, that's why. I'm on a mission to increase traffic to my website, and hopefully to my merch, and Patreon / Ko-Fi.

I do have a good following on Renderosity, but the problem is you can't promote anything there regarding monetization. I have a small text (not active) link to Patreon in my watermark on all art I post there - and you really aren't supposed to do that. I think they maybe look the other way. I seem to have some influence there.

So if this blog disappears or changes radically, it's just me trying some new things.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. My pleasure, good sir! Now you're famous... hehehe

      Delete
  2. I love the picture very much now I can remember Jay's face. He is a god guy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts