Discouraging Day...

 

Pretty discouraged at the moment... I've not been able to use DAZ Studio for a couple months. It worked fine previously. Then about 2 months ago I started getting a "postgreSQL CMS cannot be found" error. Multiple delete-reinstalls of DS failed to resolve the problem. Today, an artist friend (who's also an I.T. guy) was able to log onto that machine, and tried for a couple hours to get it going with no luck. So I'm basically sitting here with an ultra-powerful machine that I can't use.

I have tons of DAZ content I can't use now, including a lot of wonderful stuff from a long-time friend who's a vendor that she's sent me.

The only other thing I can think of is to do a complete wipe-reinstall of Windows, or as my friend Jay (WPGuru) suggested, take the 2TB SSD I bought a while back, and use it to replace the 500GB SSD boot drive. I might do that, as I won't have to buy anything else right away.

I just don't understand why it worked fine up until a couple months ago. Unless it was one of those damned Windows updates.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts