Happy Thanksgiving!

 I hope everyone (anyone that actually reads this..) has a happy and safe Thanksgiving. I hope with all my heart that by next Thanksgiving, we might have a handle on this damn COVID thing. It's gone on for far too long.

I'm hoping that now, with things at least beginning to move in a more positive direction we can at least see a tiny glimmer of light at the end of this endless tunnel. With a new, responsible, and dignified President, and an administration devoted to doing something besides kissing ass and playing golf, perhaps there is some semblance of hope. Things are not going to turn around overnight - we all need to remember that - but at least we'll start the uphill climb.

I think I've mostly got this Blogger thing somewhat figured out. The operational words here being :"I think" and "somewhat."

Now that I've figured out how to change it, the main page image will change fairly often. If for no other reason than to just keep it refreshed in my memory as to how to do it! LOL

I'm also going to go back on something I posted on my Facebook page - mainly that I will no longer post a link when I upload something to my Patreon. I WILL post the links! Whether anyone gives them a "like" or not. Maybe someday, I'll pick up a few more Patrons.

I have been and am continuing to explore ways to increase traffic to my website, and hopefully to my Pixels Store, Patreon, and Ko-Fi sites as well. If people don't know about them, they're not likely to buy anything or support me and my art / story. I'm certainly not expecting to get rich, but a few extra $s into my PayPal wouldn't hurt my feelings at all!

Well, that's all for tonight. Look for a lot more activity on this blog, and some other places as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts