Thursday 11-05-20

 Well, it's been a little while since my last Blog post.... Not really all that much exciting going on, just staying in as much as possible with this never-ending COVID crap.

Still waiting to see who's going to wind up either leading the USA, or putting on the usual daily freakshow. We went to the polling place and did our part. Hope it did some good.

I did get out Tuesday and put a few coats of paint on the back wall of the shed where I installed a new border at the bottom:


This will not be the final color, I just wanted to give it some protection over the winter. I had hoped to get the house painted before winter, but it looks like that will have to wait until spring. I soooo hope we can get out of this noisy, crappy area next year.

That's pretty much it for now. I'll try to get back to posting more often.

Go, Go, JOE!!! 

DUMP Trump!

Comments

Popular Posts