This Is Really Annoying!

 OK - I've been fighting with this #$^^&&^#$%** thing for a couple hours now, and so far, I've accomplished absolutely nothing but frustration. Not only have all my older posts just vanished (I can still get to them with the "Older Posts" link at the bottom), but the page looks like absolute s##t! There are bright red scroll bars and outlines on either side that I can't seem to get rid of. If I try to change the background image, it gives me hundreds of tiny, tiled images - even if I click  the "Don't Tile" feature in the layout page.

The control over how the site looks is so limited, and the layout features are incredibly confusing. I see now why I've not changed the look of this blog for YEARS. I am VERY seriously considering shit-canning Blogger for good, and going with WordPress. Especially after reading this:

https://www.wpbeginner.com/opinion/wordpress-vs-blogger-which-one-is-better-pros-and-cons/

Of course, given the massive readership I have (like 1 follower...), I'm really not taking a massive risk by screwing around with this Blogger POS a bit. So look for things to change - and probably look like dog poop for a while. But given the way I feel about Blogger right now, I'm really leaning towards WordPress.

Comments

Popular Posts