Website Update and Other Stuff

 I've taken a two-week hiatus from most of my on-line activity including Renderosity. I hope to be back in full somewhere around the 24th or 25th of August. I just needed a break. I've been stressing out about a number of things - mostly feeling so cooped-up with this neverending COVID crap. That and the constant annoyance of several inconsiderate and obnoxious neighbors who insist on pounding the neighborhood with their LOUD, base-heavy rap-crap. I absolutely HATE that S##T.

We are wanting very much to find another place to live, so we are working on making some (reasonable) improvements to this house - such as the work I did in the kitchen over the last few weeks.

Anyway, I'm working on just de-stressing. Friday after getting out of bed, I had a bit of a fainting spell. I hit the floor pretty hard, but I'm OK - my butt is just a bit sore. Haven't had any problem since, but it's kind of a wake-up call that I need to just take it easy for a week or two.

We had a wonderful time Saturday at J. Gilbert's with our pal Andy, celebrating Jo's birthday. It's always a riot getting together with him. He's been a friend of both of us since our teen-age days. Anyway, it felt SOOO GOOD to actually go to a restaurant for a change!

Aside from that, I've been spending a good amount of time working on a needed update to my website, and the "Girls From T.N.A." website. I have added links to my Pixels Merch - so go buy some stuff, willya? LOL

Here are a few splash images from the new and soon-to-be uploaded Rod's Lair: http://www.rodslair.com  and the Girls From T.N.A: http://rodslair.com/tna sites..






 

Now, back to work on stuff!  Everyone stay safe, stay sane, and wear your masks!

Comments

Popular Posts