Website Update! 08-19-20

 Just to let everyone know....

Wednesday, 08-19-20, I will be doing an update on both my website - Rod's Lair - and the T.N.A. website. I've done a lot of reorganizing of how the site is set up, and given it a little different look. Nothing too radical, though. For now, the photography and art galleries are gone, but they will be back.

I've also done some serious organizing on the T.N.A. section, so it will be much easier to keep it updated with new pages and content. It was such a disorganized mess before, which is one reason the Chapter 7 pages haven't been posted there yet. They are posted on Renderosity.

Anyway, with all the reorganization, it will probably take at least a couple hours to do the complete update, which will be done on Wednesday afternoon.

I'll post on Facebook and Twitter when the site is back up.

Comments

Popular Posts