Plans For 2020

It's been almost 2 months since I updated this blog. I'm not much on new years' resolutions, but I do want to start updating this a little - no, a LOT - more often.

To tell the truth, I've been busy with a LOT of stuff in preparation for Chapter 7 of the T.N.A. story. I have a couple side-stories as well as a prologue for Chapter 7 pretty much done as far as the writing is concerned. I just need to start putting images together.

I will be using a number of different CG / 3D apps for all this: Poser Pro 2014 and Poser Pro 11.2, DAZ Studio 4.12, and I'm getting my feet wet with Blender 2.8.

In addition, I've managed to resurrect my old copy of Vue 10 Complete on 2 machines. I have it on this machine, and the one that had a HD crash a few months ago.

I fired it up on this machine yesterday, and found that all my additional content, materials and so on had somehow mysteriously vanished from my computer. Probably something stupid I did some time ago that I don't remember. However, I was able to copy all those files over when I installed it on the other machine, and it's back to working great on this machine now.

I just completed a render that will be used in one of my side-stories:

Not too bad for an hour or so of re-awakening my Vue brain cells, and a couple hour's rendering time at 3360 X 2100 pixels - if I do say so myself!

Anyway, I'm going to make a concerted effort to update this blog with progress on the story, and some other projects. I just need to keep in mind the updates don't have to be a novel.. A few sentences and maybe a picture or two - but a lot more often!

More coming up - soon!

Comments

Popular Posts