Back to Normal - Whatever "Normal" Is...

Well, after a few more updates, the Titan machine is working normally again. Video on both monitors, and everything seems to be working again. Looks like I might just have a whole day where I don't have to troubleshoot something. 😁



I've been in kind of a blue funk for the past few days - not sure why. Maybe because it's getting colder with winter coming on, and it's not as pleasant to get outside - I don't know. Anyway, I'm feeling better today, and it seems like I'm coming out of it. I'm actually feeling like working on some art and the T.N.A. story.

I've been going through a bunch of my archived stuff, and finding all kinds of art tutorials and assets I'd forgotten I had - stuff from various 3D / CG art magazines. I've already compiled a bunch of Photoshop brushes to experiment with. So it's time to play!

Rod out!

Comments

Popular Posts