Sept, 23, 2020

 Just a quick update...

I've run all the new cables, and have the cameras about ready to go up.. While I was up on the ladder, I did manage to clean a bunch of branches and tree crap off parts of the roof. There was a LOT of it! I swear, if we should be so fortunate to get out of this craphole, and get another place, I don't want trees anywhere near the house! I like trees as much as anyone else, but when they're as close to the house as the ones here, they're nothing but a huge pain in the butt!


I posted the first in my "Creating T.N.A." videos to YouTube: You can check it out here:

I'm not sure if I'll continue to post these or not. The response to this one has been a bit disappointing - 16 views, and it hasn't increased in several days. I'll give it a bit longer, and see what happens. I'll leave it there regardless of whether it gets any more views or not. But I may have to reconsider doing any new ones. It takes a fair bit of work and time to put them together,and if no one's interested, I can certainly use that time for other things.

That's pretty much it for now. I'm still working on the next page in the TNA story, as well as going through tons of stuff with our little down-sizing project.

Stay safe, all!


Comments

Popular Posts