A New Month Begins!

 Well, here we are into September already. The year is winding down - and what a year.. I certainly hope 2021 is better.

I've just updated the Girls From T.N.A. Merch page. I've added T-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, and more. You can check it out here: http://www.rodslair.com/tna/merch/TNA-merch.html

In other news... I've thought a bit about what I wrote yesterday, and you know what? If I feel like griping about something here, then I'm going to do it. This is MY blog, and if I want to express my feelings about something - positive or negative - I'm gonna do just that. 

I try to keep things light and positive, but life is (as we've all seen most of this year) not a joy-ride 100% of the time. We all go through phases in our lives, and if we are honest with ourselves, we don't always feel like pretending all is well when it isn't. 

If folks want to read what I put here, great! If someone wants to leave a comment, awesome! I welcome them whether they agree with my points of view or not (as long as they are courteous - otherwise they'll be deleted). If someone wants to give it a 'like' on Facebook or Twitter, great. But there is certainly no obligation to so so. Nor to read whatever I type here.

So stop by and have a read if you like, otherwise, have a good day, and stay safe wherever your journey in life takes you.

😉

Comments

Popular Posts