Busy Saturday!

 It's been a really busy day, but a productive one.

First, Ryan Lawn Care showed up about 10:00 AM to get that nasty old stump out of the front yard! Yes!!


This guy has obviously done this before! He and his mini-dozer made short work of that stump that's been a pain to mow around for far too long.


Now, I can scatter some grass seed, and not have a problem when it's time to mow it!


He even took out the stump from the old lilac bush on the east side of the driveway for no extra charge! It only took him about an hour to do the whole job, including filling in the depressions with topsoil.

After that I managed to get the new 4K security camera / DVR system fired up - and what a difference it makes! The first image below is a night shot from the old low-res camera:


And here's the view from the 4K cam in night mode:


The other cameras are just as good. I will have to change out one of the cameras - it seems to always stay in night mode. But the system has a year warranty, and they'll be sending me a replacement. In the meantime, that camera gives me a good black and white image (the others are full-color), so I'll leave it in place until I get the replacement.

The DVR records whenever motion is detected, and I can even view the cameras remotely with a laptop or Ipad. Anything happens around here, I'll know about it. And have a record.

Now, I need to get back to work on the latest TNA page!

Comments

Popular Posts