Dental Stuff...

Saw Dr. Claasen today for this tooth that's been giving me trouble. They took a couple X-Rays, and as soon as Dr. Claasen saw them, he said 'that tooth has to go." I kind of figured as much..

I'm set up with an oral surgeon next Thursday for the extraction. They'll put me to sleep for the procedure (my choice.. Go ahead and say it - I'm a wuss).

My biggest worry about pain for all this was the pain in my wallet. But it's not going to be that bad, actually. Today, Dr. Claasen only charged 29 bucks for the X-ray, and the total for next Thursday will be under $500. So, not too bad.

Now all I have to do is survive for a week without losing my mind with this tooth. I've got a good supply of Advil, and CVS is close by. So I'll probably live..

I do hope this isn't an indication of how this year is going to go.... 😜

Comments

Popular Posts