January 15, 2020

Just a couple quick things today.....

Today would have been my Dad's 101st birthday. Happy Birthday, Dad. Miss you....

That troublesome tooth has gone bye-bye. I went last Thursday to Dr. Kern here in Independence, and they were great! Seemed like I no sooner got into the chair, and Dr. Kern put in the IV, and everything was done.

I was expecting to pay $495, but when I got there, they said $450. And after all was said and done, they refunded me $65, so it was only $385. Dr. Kern and his staff are awesome - I highly recommend them!

I did have a fair amount of pain for a few days afterwards, but it's getting better day by day. I'm not even needing to take Advil now.

That's pretty much it for now. I do hope things start to calm down a bit so I can get back to work oon the T.N.A. story.

Later!

Comments

Popular Posts