GFTNA Chapter 6, Page 32 Posted!





We're getting close to the end of chapter 6 - then it's on to Chapter 7.

I had to move a lot of stuff to chapter 7 that was originally planned for chapter 6. This story keeps writing itself, and invading my 6 remaining brain cells at night when I'm trying to sleep.

Things have been busy - I've been getting in on some webinars, and courses on line, as well as trying to increase my presence in CG / 3D / Photography social media sites. Also working on ways to get more Patreon members.

Haven't been feeling the greatest lately. Seems I can't eat more than a few bites without feeling gorged all night. Probably because I'm just sitting inside mostly with all this nasty winter weather, and not getting much exercise. 

More updates coming soon....

Over and out..


Comments

Popular Posts