Looking Forward..


I have some new and exciting announcements to make as we move forward  into 2019. And I also have a request – but will get to that in a  moment. As we approach the end of Chapter 6 in the TNA story, I’m  working hard on making chapter 7 the most exciting chapter yet. Many  things that were going to be in chapter 6 have had to be moved to  chapter 7 because the story has just grown so large – much more than I  ever thought it would.

The story is a labor of love and has given me many  hours of enjoyment in creating it, and I am humbled at how many of you  have become fans of the Girls’ adventures. Creating it takes time, and  resources, and bringing it to you does involve some expense. In addition  to equipment there are also the costs of running a website. My website costs  have increased steadily over the years, and with my next renewal for hosting as well as domain name (both this year) the costs have – predictably – escalated  again. As I am now retired, I have plenty of time to work on not only TNA but all my other artwork. But of course now, financing can be a  challenge.

That is why I am  asking that if my artwork, the TNA story, and all the other things I do  have brought you enjoyment over the years, please consider supporting me as well as the TNA Girls on Patreon.

 There will be plenty of new content on Patreon for my supporters at all levels (and I'll be adding another tier soon), but there’ll be a little something special for those of you who have become fans of the TNA Girls over the years.

Beginning with chapter 7,  the Girls From TNA will be posted on my Patreon page in full resolution.  Let me repeat that. FULL RESOLUTION! When I create the pages, they are  created at 2000 pixels wide by approximately 6000 pixels tall at 300dpi.

When you  become a patron at the $10 and above level, you will have access to each and every  one of the Chapter 7 pages at this higher resolution. The standard size pages will still be posted on Renderosity, Fantasy Attic, and the Girls From TNA website. In addition, I'll be going back into the archives for the full resolution pages (that are still available) from earlier chapters.

This is just the beginning! Look for updates like this at least once a month.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to see you on Patreon.

Comments

Popular Posts