Stock Images

I've opened up accounts at Adobe Stock and Shutterstock

Hopefully, I can start making a few bucks with some of my photos and artwork. We'll see... Right now, I need to go through my archives and see what might be at least somewhat good for stock. Then, I need to get my butt out there and shoot! I also need to work on getting my FAA Part 107 Certification so I can (legally) sell photos from my drones.

Still no resolution so to speak with the order I placed with Redbubble for Mike's Christmas. They did say a replacement order has been started, but no word on when it will ship. Hopefully, it will get to him before NEXT Christmas. Next time, I'll just have it shipped here, then ship it out myself. I would have had better luck ordering from the Three Stooges.... At least it would have been funny.

Just in case anyone actually reads this, Happy Holidays to all, and to all a good night!

Comments

Popular Posts