New Posts on Patreon

Here are a few images I've recently posted on Patreon. The ones on Patreon are much, much larger than these, are 300 DPI, and do not have the large watermarks on them. I've also blocked out the "vital  parts" of the nude pinups as I'll link this post to Facebook and Twitter, and don't want to violate their Terms of Service.




So, what is Patreon? Basically, it is a site where you can become a Patron for your favorite creators. Through the ages, artists and creators have had Patrons who have supported them and their artwork, enabling them to grow as artists. This benefits not only the Artist, but society as well. Art adds enjoyment, and enriches our lives. Be it pinup art, beautiful landscapes, portraits, or even abstract, it  adds enjoyment to our daily routines. Imagine life without art.... Not a pretty picture.

For as little as $1.00 a month you can become a Patron, and enable (and encourage) me to create more art - and other content as well. I have two Patron Tiers at the moment: $1.00 and $5.00 per month. As a way to thank you for your patronage, there are large, high-resolution versions of the images you see here available for you to download. The $5.00 Tier will have access to the nude figure studies and pinups as well as the images in the $1.00 Tier. And there will be much, much more in the coming months.

I will have stories and comics exclusively for my Patrons, and tutorials as well. There will also be plenty of full-resolution photos which you can use for backgrounds, computer wallpapers, or prints for your own personal use (i.e. decor for your home). They may not be used for commercial purposes. You will need to contact me regarding commercial use, or visit my Adobe Stock or Shutterstock  galleries.

There will be much more content coming in the months and years ahead. I hope you will join me on this adventure!

Comments

Popular Posts