Update: 02/23/18

Okay, folks… Just a quick update today.

I just did little bit of updating on the website – I made the splash graphic a little bit smaller. That's the framed image that changes each time you come to the website. I made it 800x600, so it's just a little bit smaller and doesn't take up quite as much real estate.

I've also added banners for Patreon and Pixels. I am trying to expand, and get my work in front of as many people as possible. I would dearly love to have some of my artwork and photography start making a little bit of money for me.

Anyway, I'm going to be posting more to Facebook, Twitter, and of course all the art sites like Renderosity, Deviant Art, Fantasy Attic, and more.

I have just launched a Patreon page. For those of you that don't know about Patreon, it is a website that allows you to help support artists and other creators. For a small monthly amount – less than you'd spend on a soda or cup of coffee per day – you can become a patron. More details are available about it on my Patreon page, which you can see by following the link below

My Patreon Page

In other news, I haven't heard anything since Monday regarding my computer that I sent for service. Last I heard they were going to pack it up and ship it, and send me a tracking number once it shipped. If I don't hear anything by this afternoon I'll send them an email and try to find out what's going on.

For now, I'm going to sign off and relax with a little artwork, and a nice hot cup of coffee. Have a great weekend everybody!

Comments

Popular Posts