Update: 02-20-2018

Well hello… to the one or two people that actually read this thing once in a while. It's been a little while since I've done an update, but really not a whole lot has happened.

Probably the biggest thing is my Titan computer – which is my main Poser computer – was having some problems a couple weeks ago. It started running real slow, and for a while it took it around 20 minutes to boot into Windows. I sent an email to Titan, and they sent me a shipping label to ship it back to their facility so they can look at it. I just got an email today from them, and apparently FedEx damaged the case during shipping. They don't usually cover damage to the case but they went ahead and put the components into a new case for me. They checked everything else out and updated some drivers and the BIOS. They were not able to replicate the USB problem I've been having… Trying to install Windows every time I booted up with the USB drives attached, so there may be a boot image on one of the USB drives. Anyway, that's not that big of a problem. I can simply plug in the drives after the machine is booted up and everything's fine.

Anyway I'm looking forward to getting it back soon.





Today is kind of an ugly cold, rainy, sleet-y, icy day – just perfect for staying inside, drinking coffee, listening to music, and doing some artwork. So that's what I'm gonna do!

Thanks for stopping by, and again I'm trying to update this more often. See you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts