Is It Just Me.....

Am I just being an overly cranky old Grinch, or does anyone else find this mildly annoying.....

You check your mail, and.... How nice! Someone sent me a Christmas card!

It has a return address in Chicago. Well, I do  know a few folks in Chicago.... You open it up...
Looks lovely so far. But once you get past the pretty front cover......

Oh, look!! It's an ADVERTISEMENT disguised as a Christmas card.... Isn't that clever? And I'm about as likely to get 13K trade-in for my car as I am to win the Powerball. Note the 'fine print' in yellow.

Business owners - If you're going to send a Christmas card to a customer.... Send a CHRISTMAS CARD. You have 51 other weeks each year to inundate us with advertising. Give it a rest.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Merry Christmas! ho, ho, ho! 😆

Comments

Popular Posts