Another Year....

Happy New Year! Just in case anyone actually looks at this blog...

2017 was a tumultuous year - but there were plenty of good things to enjoy as well. Not the least of which was my retirement! I'm loving it, but I'm also wondering how I ever had time for a job...

Here's hoping 2018 will be a better year, though. 2017 kind of left us with a final slap in the face... We got another one of those phone calls last night. Jo's last living uncle had a stroke and passed away. Not a good way to end the year even knowing he's had health problems for a long time.

In other news....

I've set up Twitter pages for myself, and for the Girls From T.N.A.

My Twitter Page

Girls From T.N.A. Twitter Page

The GFTNA Facebook page will most likely not be updated any longer. Some time ago, Facebook took it upon themselves to convert it to a "business" format, and it's now almost impossible to manage. Visitors can still "like" the page, but cannot "friend" the Girls any longer. I still haven't figured out how to "reply" when someone sends a message. I will leave it up - at least for now - but new content, images, updates and such will be posted to the Twitter page. Again - if anyone is actually visiting this blog, stop by both pages and give us a 'follow.' Thanks!

That's all for today, but I WILL be updating this blog much more frequently going forward. May you have a happy and blessed 2018!



Comments

Popular Posts