Down Days...

 This will be a short update...

I'm sitting down in this cold basement, doing some Poser stuff, watching it snow, and wondering if we'll ever get out of this house / area. Feeling pretty discouraged at the moment.

After 2-1/2 years of COVID f-ing up the economy, and now this damn Russia - Ukraine mess going on, the economy is even more of a disaster. Gas here isn't nearly as bad as a number of other places in the USA, but it still cost me over $55.00 to fill up yesterday. And Social Security is our only income.

Oh well..... At least I don't have some asshole trying to drive a freaking tank through my front door. I sincerely hope some of the Russian Military top brass figure out Putin is worse than Hitler and a complete idiot despite what Trump says (they're BFFs, you know...), and put a couple AK rounds through his forehead. Before he kills all of us.

I promise my next update will be more cheerful. I'll try, anyway.

Stay safe, everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts