We Gotta Get Out Of This Place

 ... If it's the last thing we ever do.....

04-30-2021

The last remnants of the pole are gone. I managed to dig enough space around what was left in the ground to cut it off slightly below ground level, then trim it a bit more with an axe. Now all I have to do is get rid of the remaining chunks of pole and crossarms. No.... I don't really have a headstone there. LOL Just a bit of fun with Poser and Photoshop..


I had thought about making a wall display with one of the crossarms, but the darn things are just too big (10 feet long), and too heavy. I might use a shorter piece of crossarm – maybe 4 insulators – but I’m not sure. I might just make a “fake” crossarm out of a 2 X 4 later. Somewhere else.

 What I AM sure of is this…..

 We have GOT to get out of this neighborhood full of stupid, obnoxious, inconsiderate, arrogant ASSHOLES before I do something they and I will both regret. This morning we got woke up by a symphony of loud, base-heavy, window rattling rap-crap, followed by some brainless moron revving his goddamned loud motorcycle for 15 minutes before finally leaving. I hope he meets the ass end of a semi – at 80 MPH. It’s an annoying and loud area anyway, but today has been over the top. It sure wasn’t like this almost 18 years ago… Had it been this noisy, we would have kept looking for a house. There just seems to be a lower quality of humanity moving into the area. I’ll just leave it at that…

 Sorry for the tone of my little rant, but I’ve had enough…

 Got a bit more done on the house and yard, but we still have a way to go. Right now, it’s a seller’s market, so getting some things taken care of can only help when we do sell this place.

Rod out...

Comments

Popular Posts