May Day

 Just a quick update today..

I was able to get an appointment on the 25th to see the Nurse Practitioner. She seemed very nice, and listened carefully to my concerns with this damned depression. She asked a lot of questions and took lots of notes. She's put me on a very mild anti-depressant (10mg). She said for the first week or so to cut the pills in half and just take the half-dosage to let my body acclimate.

So far, I've not noticed any change, but she said it would take 3 - 4 weeks, and the change would be very gradual. A friend of mine, Mike, who lives in Washington (state) has been through this, and pretty much echoed what she said. 

As an old John Denver song related, some days are diamond, and some are stone. I just hope someday the diamonds will outnumber the stones. 😒

Jo's brother has had some serious problems, and has had to have emergency hip surgery. He's still in the hospital, and pretty much out of it. We've seen him a couple times, and will probably visit again Monday.

I'm finding I'm going to have to take a serious break from looking at the news with this damned Russia / Ukraine thing. It sure doesn't help with the depression issue...

Now... Let's see if I can do anything creative...

Rod out..

Comments

Popular Posts