Update 04-21-22

 I tried to get an appointment set up on our doctor's office website, but I guess it didn't go through. I never got a confirmation.

I called the office today to get an appointment set up, but was told the Doctor was booked up through May - but I could see one of the nurse practitioners. I have an appointment for Monday afternoon.

Not sure we're going to stick with this office.. I don't remember ever having this problem with Dr. Bollier. Of course, there were two doctors in the office back then, and it was before all this COVID crap happened, so I'll take that into consideration. I just hope Monday does me some good.

Jo and I went out for our "once or twice a month" dinner out yesterday. We went to Red Robin. I'd forgotten how amazing their burgers are! They're certainly not the cheapest burgers around, but they're not McDonald's, either.

I'm going to try and get something done this weekend - maybe work on the TNA story a bit.

Rod out..

Comments

Popular Posts