Quick Update...

 Short and sweet for tonight.. It's been a while...

Sorry I've been absent for a while - not that anyone actually reads this.. It's been a bit stressful, and right now I think I'm fighting a pretty intense bout of depression. With all the bullshit going on... First COVID, and having to stay pretty much locked up in the house 98% of the time. 

Now it's the Russia / Ukraine thing. And wondering if this is going to blow up into WW 3. Enough already!

We do get out to go to the grocery store and do a few other things - and once in a great while visit one of our local restaurants ( that's still in business) for a dinner out.

I've been feeling pretty dismal, lately. My enthusiasm for stuff seems to be on indefinite shore leave. I'm having trouble even keeping my TNA story going.

Getting another place to live, and getting out of this shithole is - for now - on indefinite hold.

Our wonderful doctor we've been going to for years retired at the end of 2021. If he was still practicing I'd have already gone to see him. But I guess I'll have to talk to the remaining doctor in the office soon. I do not like the way I'm feeling.

That's about it for now, but I'll try and get back into the groove with this blog - and the other stuff I used to enjoy.

Wish me luck...

Comments

Popular Posts