Girls From TNA News - And A Bit Of Other Stuff..

 I am posting the final two pages of Chapter 6 on my Deviant Art and ArtStation galleries. I may or may not continue with the story there. I am currently posting Chapter 7 here and also on my gallery at Renderosity. I will continue to post other artwork on both DA and ArtStation and more frequently. I want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to all my visitors - I really appreciate your visits and feedback. It means the world to me!

If you enjoy the TNA story, and my other art, please consider supporting me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/RodS. You can also make a one-time donation via my Ko-fi site: https://ko-fi.com/rods0078 or through PayPal.

I will be offering a CD version of the entire TNA story, and a lot of other fun features soon. I also have lots of fun TNA Merch which can be explored from the GFTNA Website as linked below. Any support helps more than you know, and is deeply appreciated! Thanks!

If you would like to see the TNA story in its entirety, you can visit the Girls From T.N.A. website at www.rodslair.com/tna. You can also find me at Renderosity, where the TNA story has been running for over 10 years: https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/gallery/?uid=638494.

I will no longer be posting the older chapters on my Patreon. I don't think anyone is even looking at them. I will continue posting the full-size pages of the current chapter there for my Patrons.

Speaking of Patreon (and Ko-Fi as well), I have seriously considered pulling the plug on both. I have 2 Patrons at the moment (Thanks, Julia and Jolene), and have never had more than 3 at any time. For now, I'm going to keep them, and maybe try a few new approaches. I've had some really interesting input from a couple of my on-line friends, and some ideas I may well try.

I'm going to be using this Blog a lot more, so (for anyone that actually looks at this) stay tuned!

Rod out!

Comments

Popular Posts