A 'Sneak Peek'

 I'm keeping myself busy, and getting some things done on my TNA story - and keeping the heebie-jeebies from being stuck in the house all day at bay. At least somewhat.

With all the BS going on with this COVID mess, and "other" things, it's often difficult to get motivated to do anything besides drink coffee, snack on less than healthy things, and mindlessly surf the internet.

I have found that once I get started putting things together for the story, it's easy(er) to forget about COVID, Trump, daily shootings, and all the other crap going on. I get involved in creating images, solving problems, writing, and just having fun.

My new Cintiq pen is scheduled to arrive tomorrow - and I'll be soooo glad to have that feature again.

Anyway, here's a little "sneak peek" at the 'McGuffin' of the story - the Brietlenger Jar....

Just what the heck is this thing? Besides being an alien artifact, that is... In the story, this is a photo taken by the New Mexico rancher who found it in a weed patch on his property back in 1947. His ranch happened to be along the flight path of whatever it was that crashed near Roswell. Just to the left of the jar is a barely visible and slightly raised "bump" in the photograph. This will play a rather large part in upcoming pages of the story. So stay tuned...

More coming soon. I'm trying to update this blog on a more regular basis, as well as being more active on other platforms.

'Till next time, Rod out!


Comments

Popular Posts