November Musings

Once again, it's been too long since I've done anything with this blog. Not that this thing has a wide readership.....

Anyway... Some updates..

I've been doing some work on the house. I finally got around to removing the window in the shed, and closing that area off. Who needs a window in a shed?? I'll be doing some major work inside the shed once the weather warms up again - which should be 5 or 6 months from now. Right now, winter had made her grand entrance, and it's freaking cold outside!



We had our first snow of the season, and I'm sooo glad I don't have to drive all over the place to fix broken copiers anymore. BTW, it's been just over a year since I retired. Still love it, but I do miss the paychecks. I am looking into ways to make a little extra cash.

Here's a photo I took a week or so before the snow arrived. Got some nice fall colors for once:


And a couple from the air with my DJI Mavic Pro:



I've been busy with my T.N.A. story as well. Several new characters have joined the team, and things are going to be getting wild and crazy very soon!


This is Sasha from the New York office. Don't ask where she keeps the gun in that outfit - she won't even tell ME where she stashes it!

I'm going to be working on a new story about Agent G4 and how she came to be one of the Agency's top operatives. Look for it soon.


That's it for now. Look for lots more artwork and photos soon. I'm going to try - again - to keep this blog up-to-date!

Later!
Rod



Comments

Popular Posts