About to Pull Out my Hair

...If I had any to pull out, that is.... 😝

I spent a good portion of yesterday messing around with trying to get some items ready to sell on Redbubble and Pixels.. By the time I spent several hours trying to find information on templates, size, resolution, aspect ratio, etc, etc, etc, ad infinitum, ad nauseum, I was ready to start stepping on kittens.

Of course the FAQ sections on these sites never seem to address the questions I have. Of course, there's always the "contact us" link - which usually leads you back to the useless FAQs. And once I find the deeply buried email link, I've forgotten what I was looking for.

Then, when I do remember what I wanted to find I usually get a "support" representative that can't or won't understand what I'm asking. I mean how difficult is it to understand that the aspect ratio for a coffee mug is different than for a throw pillow or t-shirt?

At least Redbubble has a list of pixel sizes and resolutions for the various products. I'm still going back and forth with Pixels... I'm about ready to tell them to take their site and stuff it. I don't need this aggravation. I just need to find a way to make a little extra cash.

At least one of my photos on Adobe Stock sold! Not bad, considering I only have 14 photos in my portfolio there. I really need to get out and start shooting some good stock photos.

Over and out for tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts