Update 04-22-23

 It's (once again) been a while, so here's a quick update.

Seems like I've spent the last 3 months either fixing stuff, clearing up software glitches, running errands, re-arranging files, archiving stuff I no longer need, and so on, ad infinium... 

I've been a bit stressed out with all this stuff, and not being able to just take a day off and relax with some art and music. Without the constant din of the local *#^&^%$# idiots and their damned 'boom cars.'

Anyway, I am getting set up to start my "BTS" videos and post them to my You Tube channel again. Hopefully - with a few other updates - I can drive a bit of traffic to my Patreon and / or Ko-Fi sites.

My Patreon is inactive at the moment, but I'll be doing some restructuring and adding perks to my tiers there. I'm still working on ideas for that, so not much more to say. Once I get Patreon back up, I'll do the same with my Ko-Fi. 

I'm also going to be adding more art / products to my RedBubble and Pixels/FAA stores, so I can maybe actually get a sale now and then.

I also opened an account with Namecheap.com, and I will be migrating my website, domain, and email over to them, and away from GoDaddy. There could be some outages while this is in progress.

I'm also going to be building shelving units for all the computer desks I built back when my office was in the (cold) basement. It's upstairs now, and a lot more comfortable in the winter - but a lot less room for all this stuff.

In addition, we are looking into relocating to one of those 'retirement communities' for active adults. We both want out of this area - it was nice when we moved here in 2003, but in the 20 years since then, it's gone seriously downhill. Lots of undesirables moving in, crime going up, and of course the incessant, obnoxious racket from "boom cars," loud cars, loud motorcycles, and stupid people.

We'd like to find a nice 2 - bedroom apartment or villa where someone else has to deal with mowing lawns, shoveling driveways, replacing plumbing, and all the other disadvantages of owning a house. We used to like it, but we're both in our 70's now, and lawn-mowing has somehow lost its appeal!

That's it for now, but I'll try to keep this updated more frequently.

Comments

Popular Posts