GoDaddy - A Quick Update..

  I have now sent THREE emails along with TWO postal letters to GoDaddy regarding a problem I've been having since last September (2022), when they changed over to Office365.

I have not been granted the courtesy of a reply to any of them.

My next communication will be with the Arizona State Attorney General's Office.

No matter what happens, I will be migrating my domain, email, and website to another provider.


These folks must be getting free websites or something. I haven't had a good experience with them in years.

 

"Customer service is outstanding..."  

Yeah, "outstanding" all right. Out standing in the pasture......

In Other News....

TNA is coming back! I've connected with 2 of my favorite writers on Renderosity, and there's some great collaborating going on for some of the new parts of the story. I've had a real shot of inspiration from Mark and Wolf (Bob) (anahata.c and Wolfenshire), and there will be some fun and exciting plot twists.

Chapter 7 will end with Page 40, then it's on to Chapter 8! And it will be out of this world! Literally.

Lots going on here in the meantime. Looking for another place to live, as well as looking for a new domain / website / email provider. It's going to be a busy year!

Also, look for some changes in this blog soon. I'm looking at new layouts and themes. I've had this one for years, and I want to go to something lighter. Stay tuned.




Comments

Popular Posts