Getting Boosted - Chapter 2...

 Well, after all the bulls**t I had to go through getting these damn shots scheduled.... When we got to CVS, we were told "Oh! Those have been canceled for today..."

Well, THANK YOU very much CVS for letting us know!

When I mentioned that to the lady at the immunization window, she said "You didn't get an email??"

Ummmmm...... No, that's kinda why we're standing here in front of you.....

No, it's not her fault, so I was as civil as possible. I know things happen. She said they had run out of vaccine, but had more coming in later, so I should just schedule again when we got home. Which I did.

Of course when we got home we found the cancellation emails... Sent about the same time we got to the store. Nice timing...

Hopefully tomorrow... We'll see.... 

Chapter 3 coming up...

Comments

Popular Posts