Yet ANOTHER SCAM...

 I've gotten at least 2 earlier "notices" like this one..

I just wanted to post this to warn others. They make these look so official, it would be easy for the unaware to fall for this scam.

My first 'warning sign' was... Ummm...... I don't HAVE a "home warranty." Why the #### do you think I'm doing all this repair / improvement myself? LOL I also find it most telling that NOWHERE in this "notice" nor on the mailing envelope it came in, is there a Postal return address... Just an 800 number to call and get connected with a high-pressure "sales" pitch.

What I find most irritating is that all the information they need is readily available as "Public Records." I've redacted all the vital information in this obviously, but - through the aforementioned public records - they can see not only my name and address, but what bank I'm financing through. That information does NOT need to be public! That's between my banker and me. Not some 2-bit scammer looking to relieve me of my life's savings.

This is exactly the kind of thing our LEGISLATORS need to get off their butts and address. But, of course they have much, much more important things to do.. 🙄 Our wonderful Missouri Attorney General, Eric Schmitt and our highly professional young Senator Josh Hawley are perfect examples of why I don't even bother to contact them with things that affect 'we the people.' They're much too busy kissing Dictator Trump's sorry ass to actually do their jobs.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know what this SCAM looked like so they won't be victimized. Stay safe out there and wear your masks!

Comments

  1. The nice thing as is in, injury description there is a bunch of stuff That can be used in a couple.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts