10-03-20

 Today seems to be one of those days where I wonder why I even got out of bed.... 

It's a cold, dark and gloomy day to begin with. I must not have had a very good night last night, because I feel so tired and lacking in energy. And no, I don't have COVID. How could I get it being stuck in the house all the time?

So, after breakfast I headed downstairs to do some art, and work on the TNA story. I was looking forward to listening to my favorite channel on Radio Tunes. Then I got this: https://www.radiotunes.com/daily-free-channels?fbclid=IwAR248qLHjRk1tjaGbgoJD9khWzO68jkgku7t9v6n6UjnjcL9n9pzN94uLrU

Yet another "service" using COVID as an excuse for greed. Yes, they will provide 5 "free" advertising-filled channels "rotated daily" - and probably 5 channels of crap no one wants to listen to. Sadly, I just cannot justify yet another "subscription service" at this time.

Sigh....

So, I still have my KDFC Classical out of San Fransisco, or I can listen to some of the music channels on YouTube. Or my CDs. Or the F###ING rap-crap my asswipe neighbor 3 houses east insists on sharing with everyone in a 6-block radius.

I also did a little updating on my Patreon (after they finally got it working right), and Ko-fi sites. Not that it will do any good. Not sure what I'm doing / not doing / need to do more of / need to do less of / or something I've not thought of yet, but there's not much action on any of them. Nor my Merch on Pixels.

Anyway, I've added some info on both my Patreon and my Ko-fi pages. If the mood strikes you, stop by and have a look. Any support is deeply appreciated, but certainly not required. I'll still keep creating and posting my art, and of course the T.N.A. story.

I'll shut up now...Just kind of discouraged today. It will pass...

Comments

Popular Posts