Crazier And Crazier....

This is the kind of hysterical stupidity that scares the S##T out of me a thousand times more than that damned virus.... 

We have a friend that works at our local Bass Pro. She just sent this to my Facebook: 

"We sold out of ammo at Bass Pro and one guy said that he was going home to guard his tp and his chickens.....What!!??" 

More people are going to die from idiots with guns than from the virus.

10:42PM...

Independence Mayor says no gatherings of more than 50 people. 

My bank is now 'drive-through only.' AMC is cutting seating capability. 

Why don't we just close down the whole f##king planet and lay down and die? This is - in the 71 years I've been alive - the most hysterical, ridiculous load of bulls##t I've ever had the misfortune to witness. 

I don't even want to get out of bed anymore..

Wonder when the stormtroopers and brown-shirts in jack-boots will start showing up...

Comments

Popular Posts