My Pixels Store..

Earlier in the day, I posted an entry about closing down my store at Pixels (Fine Art America), as I've had absolutely no sales there in the year and a half I've been there. I've replaced that post with this one.

Right now, I have the "Standard" (i.e. free) membership which limits me to only 25 images for products. A "Premium" membership is $30.00 per year, and allows unlimited images, a custom website, and a number of other features. I suppose 30 bucks isn't really that much for a year.

After some interesting conversations with some of the other members there, I think I'll go ahead and spend the 30 bucks and give Pixels a fair shot. Once I get my next SS payment, I'll upgrade, and start loading images. We'll see what happens. I'm really not much of a salesman, but I'll look into a little bit of promotion.

IF - and ONLY IF - I can make that $30 back, plus at least a little extra, I'll renew it. Otherwise, I'll just shut it down and forgetaboutit..

I'll still be keeping my Redbubble (it's free), and will continue to add content and products there. I may add CafePress and TeeSpring to the list as well. We'll see..

I'd really appreciate any support, either with my stores - get yourself some fun merch - or my Patreon. Any amount helps...

Become a Patron!

Jeeze... This is why I hate trying to promote... I feel like the guy sitting at the intersection with the cardboard sign..... 😝

Rod out..

Comments

Popular Posts