04-13-19

Well, I finally got my taxes done yesterday... I always wait until the last minute... Anyway, since I'm on SS now, I neither owe anything nor get a refund. I can live with that.

I was out working in the backyard today, and my next-door neighbor's brother called me over to the fence to say "My sister said 'NO' on coming through the yard.." (for the contractor to work on my sewer). I guess I didn't know her as well as I thought. Fine, whatever.

They are coming out Monday morning to get started on replacing the sewer line. It should take a couple days. Hope neither of us has to poop for a couple days. The lady at AB May said they wouldn't leave us without a sewer overnight... I sure hope not. That would be awkward.


We're also going to be refinancing through our bank. Wells Fargo keeps hitting us with "Escrow Shortage" notices EVERY YEAR. They have for the last several years, and consequently keep raising our payments. Bunch of damn crooks..

I'll sure be glad when all this S##T is overwith. I've been in a very depressed frame of mind the last couple weeks - I'm just getting tired of dealing with all this crap. Hopefully after all this is done I can get back to working on my TNA story, and also start doing what needs done on this house. Then maybe we can find another place. And some peace and quiet for a change.

Rodster out...


Comments

Popular Posts