04-10-2019

Just a quick post - not sure anyone reads this thing anyway..

I've kind of been in the doldrums for the last week or so, not really feeling inspired or motivated to do much beyond play with the latest Adobe Photoshop daily challenge, and hang out  on Behance Livestreams. There's a lot of good information there, but I need to get off my ass and actually DO something with what I'm learning.

I'm certainly not giving up on my T.N.A. story, I'm just at one of those writer's block stages, and not really feeling motivated. Having to drop 10,000 + on a new sewer line in the very near future certainly doesn't do much to lift my mood. Still don't know when that's going to happen - haven't heard anything from AB May. I suppose they're getting all the required permits, scheduling equipment, and so on. And maybe figuring out how to get the excavator into my backyard since my neighbor is being such an asshat.

Still need to get my taxes done, too... For some reason, I'll be glad when this month is over...

Out for now...


Comments

Popular Posts