Just a Quick Update..

First, a big THANK YOU to my Patreon supporters no matter which tier you've joined. I really do appreciate your support!

I was just feeling a bit frustrated yesterday - we all go through phases - but doing better today. I know winter and the cold and ugly weather can have an effect as well, and it's definitely been both lately. But spring is just a few months away.

Second, I am looking into bringing back my "Behind The Scenes" videos. I'm planning on giving you an inside look at what goes on here at Rod's Lair (my pet name for my little man-cave / computer room / studio), and show a bit of my creative process and workflow. And maybe a few other fun things.. 😉

I'm starting to feel inspired and excited again, and the creative juices are starting to flow once again - thanks to my friends and supporters here, and at Renderosity and FB. You guys (and gals) ROCK!
Stay tuned....

Comments

  1. looking forward to the BTS! Hang in there Rod, You know I've got your six!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts