Update: 06-04-23

 Well, the migration of my website has begun. It's kind of a confusing process, having to get all the vital information, filling out the ticket forms, allowing access to my old site at GoDaddy, so Namecheap can get everything moved over, etc. etc. ad infinitum...

Once that is done, and everything is (hopefully) working right, I'll transfer my domain and email as well. We shall see. Things here could be a bit spotty for a while.

Well, the 5th will be our 52nd anniversary - WHERE did all those years go?? I'm just thankful I have someone that could stand me that long! LOL Love you, Jo!

I've been feeling drained, and rather un-creative a lot lately. I've got an appointment with our FNP the 22nd, so maybe we can come up with some answers. This 'getting older' crap is not all it's cracked up to be. Yeah, it beats the alternative, but damn....

That's pretty much it for now.. We'll see how this transfer / migrate adventure goes, then on to more fun.

Later, 

Rod

Comments

Popular Posts