It's June!

And in another 3 days, we’ll celebrate 51 years together! Love you, Jo – thanks for sticking with me through everything good and bad. 

I’m still working on thinning out my massive stash of insulators and other things I’ve gathered over the years. It’s a work in progress. We’re heading to the recycling center Thursday – and I think there will be many more trips in the near future. As you can see below, my basement shop is a bit of a mess at the moment!

I’m thinking about maybe doing one of my Video Blogs soon. I haven’t done one in a long time, and with everything going on, it might be fun. We’ll see. 

Well, my wonderful neighbor 3 houses to the east is back to pounding the neighborhood with his obnoxious, base-heavy, thumping, pounding noise pollution. God, I can’t wait to get out of here. This was a nice, pleasant place to live back in ’03 when we bought this house. Not any longer. 

Well, short one tonight. Have a good one to anyone that actually reads this thing.

Comments

Popular Posts