Artist Of The Month

... At Renderosity! I'm still pumped..


Artist of The Month Announcement

Interview and Video Gallery

 We also had a wonderful trip in September. We drove all the way to Washington (state), and had an awesome time. Got to visit with our pal Mike (Faemike55).

I just posted a new "Behind The Scenes" on YouTube with some photos from the trip.

Behind The Scenes: 2019_007

I'm going to be making some changes on the website soon - nothing major, just some small updates and tweaks.

I'm also going to go ahead with the premium membership on Pixels. They seem to have better variety of products than Redbubble, and it's only 30 bucks a year. I'll give it a fair shot by adding lots more artwork. Hopefully I can sell enough to cover the membership, and maybe get a little extra as well. We shall see.

I'll have a link here, and on my main page - so if you'd like to support me and get some cool merch, I'd be most appreciative!

Out for now...
Rod

Comments

  1. Nice Blog space and congrats on Artist of the Month over at Renderosity. Glad to have met you while checking out 3d artists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, good sir! I was just blown away when I even got nominated! It took 10 years to get there, but it felt great!

    Good to meet you as well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts