Back From Washington - And Artist of the Month Nomination!!

Just a quick update - lots more coming soon..

I was kind of bummed that our trip was over (seems like we just left..), then I found out I'm one of the nominees for Artist Of The Month over at Renderosity!

There are 2 other Artists nominated - one is my good friend Rajib - who does awesome work. We've done a bit of collaboration on our two stories with his character Miho, and my T.N.A. Girls.

Looks like it's going to between him and me, so it's cool either way it goes. I'll admit if I won it would be an awesome birthday present! LOL I've been nominated before, a few years ago, and went up against an extremely popular artist, so didn't win. We'll see what happens this time. As I write this, I'm in the lead, and voting ends tomorrow - so I'll be on needles and pins..

Now I need to get back to work on T.N.A. and also update my Poser Pro 11 to the new Bondware version.

Later!
Rod

Comments

Popular Posts